IMPORTANT: The following provisions form the basis of the Arrture Program (as defined under Clause 1 below). Arrture Program is managed and operated by Arrture (as defined under Clause 1 below). These Terms and Conditions are intended to protect Arrture, its affiliates, Partners (as defined under Clause 1 below) and the Members (as defined under Clause 1 below) of the Arrture Program, and to govern the relationship between Arrture, its affiliates, Partners and the Members and the Members' participation in the Arrture Program. It is the Members' responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions, words denoting one gender only shall include the other gender and the neuter and vice versa, and words denoting the singular number only shall include the plural number and vice versa.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the headings and captions used herein are inserted for convenience of reference only and shall not affect its interpretation.
means the Member's own membership account with the Arrture Program.
means the activation of Membership ID by creating a password and completing the online user profile on the Arrture Website.
means the five different levels of membership privileges assigned to a relevant Member's Account as set out in Clause 4 below.
means Arrture Group Limited (also referred to as "we", "us", "our").
means the rewards loyalty program managed and operated by Arrture.
means www.arrture.com and any other domain as may be adopted by Arrture from time to time.
Customer Care Team
means the management personnel and designated call-centre representatives who can access Members' profile.
Guest Service Officer
means the designated personnel who can sign up new Member at any Participating Lounges.
Initial Registration Date
means the date of registration for Membership.
means an eligible person who has consented to registration, has registered and has been accepted for registration of membership with the Arrture Program of any system status.
means the right to access, enquire, request to modify Member's Account and the rights to manage and perform account activities related to accrual and redemption of Points according to the Member's Account Status.
means the membership card (which may be virtual or otherwise as issued from time to time by Arrture) linked to a Member's Membership ID Number for accumulating and redeeming points issued to the Member in the form of an email once the Member has completed the Account Activation (as set out in Clause 3.6) process.
Membership ID Number
means the 10-digit number assigned to the Member which the Arrture Program system uses to identify the Member. Member uses this number to log into the Arrture Program online tools, access his Account, and make Account enquiries with the Arrture's Customer Care Team. Member must quote or present the valid Membership ID Number for all Point earning and redemption activities.
means a business with whom Arrture has made arrangements for Members to accrue Points by using the goods or services of such business.
means lounges operated by Partners.
means the unit of measurement for the Arrture Program, with such Point being awarded to Members in connection to Qualifying Lounge Visit transactions and/or purchase of goods or services offered by Arrture, its affiliates and/or Partners.
Point Adjustment Request
means a request made by a Member through specific formal application submitted to Arrture pursuant to Clause 7.5 for the restoration of missing Point(s).
Qualifying Lounge Visit
means a valid lounge visit transaction at Participating Lounges, including both cash and non-cash transactions, with the exception of any lounge visits using lounge vouchers redeemed by Arrture Points.
means the telephone number and/or email address as provided on the Arrture Website for Members to make enquiries.
Take One Card
means the A4-sized documentation, each with a unique set of Membership ID Number and a check code assigned, that are distributed and provided at Participating Lounges for enrollment of new Members with any one Guest Service Officer.
Terms and Conditions
means these Arrture Terms and Conditions.
means the termination of an Arrture Account by the Member on his own motion in accordance with Clause 4.12.
- General Conditions
- The Arrture Program allows you to earn Points by any of the following methods: (1) Qualifying Lounge Visit; (2) using services operated and/or approved by us and/or our Partners; or (3) making purchases at retail and service companies operated and/or approved by us and/or our Partners and through other promotions and offers. Subject to availability, you may redeem the Points earned for (1) goods or services available for redemption published on the Arrture Website or other means authorized by us in relation to the Arrture Program; or (2) discounts offered by our Partners. You may redeem your Points either online or according to redemption terms and conditions given by the corresponding Partners. The list of Partners with whom you may redeem your Points with is published on the Arrture Website. Arrture reserves all rights to make final decision of right to earn and redeem points.
- Membership and benefits in the Arrture Program are offered at our sole and absolute discretion. We have the right to terminate the Arrture Program or to change the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures, benefits, conditions of participation or points levels, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the Points already accumulated by you.
- You are required to include the full name, applicable identity information, contact number, email address and Membership ID Number in all correspondence.
- Enrollment & Eligibility
- The Arrture Program is open to living persons aged 18 or above only.
- Membership is not available to corporations or other legal entities.
- Registration for Membership is free of charge to eligible Members.
- You may register for Membership by any one of the following methods:
- Take One Card: By visiting any Participating Lounges and register with any Guest Service Officer. You are required to provide the following information, including but not limited to, your full name, phone number, email address and date of birth upon registration. Take One Card is not valid and will not be processed unless completed correctly and duly signed by you.
- Self-Registration: By obtaining a "Take One Card" from any Participating Lounges and completing the registration process as directed on that card.
- An email with an activation link will be sent to you within six weeks of the Initial Registration Date.
- Account Activation shall be made by you within three (3) calendar months upon receipt of the activation link.
- A virtual Membership Card with a Membership ID Number for accumulating and redeeming Points will be issued to you in the form of an email as soon as you have completed the Account Activation process.
- Where you have no access to emails, you shall use the temporary Membership Card printed on the Take One Card to accumulate Points. However you are not eligible to be a Valid Member to exercise full Membership rights until you have performed the online Account Activation procedures in accordance with Clause 3.6.
- As a protection of your privacy and Membership privileges and to avoid the risk of fraudulent usage of newly registered Membership, all Points accumulated after the Initial Registration Date will be automatically reset to zero if you have not performed the Account Activation procedures within three (3) calendar months upon receipt of the activation link in accordance with Clause 3.6. The system status of such Membership Account will be set to "Suspended Member" at the end of the three-month period, in which case the Points may still be accumulated under the Membership Account, but Points held under such Membership Account may not be redeemed. Points may only be redeemed after you have performed all Account Activation procedures for the same account and the system status of the Membership Account is of a Valid Member.
- We shall not be liable for any loss of Points due to loss of emails or messages in the notification of Account Activation process to you due to incorrect information, including but not limited to, name, contact numbers, and/or email address, provided by you in the Take One Card or during the process of self-registration. You accept the sole responsibility of providing true and correct information to us.
- By applying to join the Arrture Program and/or the use of Membership ID Number or Membership Card and associated benefits, you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions that may be revised from time to time by us.
- Membership is issued at our sole discretion. We have every right to refuse Membership to any applicant.
- Member's Account
- Membership will be classified in five different status as follows:-
- "Valid Member" means a Member with full login, Points earning, Points redemption and manual Points adjustment privileges.
- "Incomplete Member" means a Member who has the privilege for Points earning and manual Points adjustment only.
- "Closed Member" means a Member who has the privilege for manual Points adjustment only.
- "Duplicate Member" means a Member who has registered more than one Membership ID with the privilege for Points earning only.
- "Suspended Member" means a Member who has all or part of his Membership suspended either by Arrture due to failure in satisfying enrollment requirements or manual termination by Arrture, or as a result of account inactivity.
- The sale or barter or attempted sale or barter of any such Points or benefits or Membership by you other than as authorized and/or sponsored by us is expressly prohibited. Any Points or benefits or Membership transferred, assigned or sold in violation of these Terms and Conditions, shall be revoked or voided and shall expose you to penalties otherwise associated with such violations.
- You shall register only one account. If you have registered more than one Membership ID, all of your accounts may be suspended, and Points accumulated may be revoked or consolidated at our sole and absolute discretion. We may request you to submit transaction evidence to our satisfaction within a reasonable period of time. In cases of account consolidation, only the applicable Points credited, excluding any enrollment bonus or other promotional bonus, will be transferred to any remaining Account.
- You may use your Membership ID Number and password to access your Account online on the Arrture Website (www.arrture.com/login).
- You may choose your own set of password and two security questions at the time of Account Activation. Password must:
- be at least 8 to a maximum of 15 characters long;
- contain a minimum of 1 upper case character;
- contain a minimum of 1 lower case character;
- contain a minimum of 1 numeric character;
- not contain your login ID; and
- not contain your last name.
- You hold the sole responsibility of safeguarding your own login and password information of your Account and such should not be disclosed to any third parties. The Customer Care Team or our representatives, our affiliates and our Partners will not ask you for your password under any circumstances.
- If you are a Valid Member, your Account activities will be summarized on the last day of each calendar month. The Arrture Program automatically generates and sends an email reminder to you once a month for you to log in to your Account to view the monthly statement. You may log in to your Account to view your Account activities or to download your own monthly statement of the Points balances.
- You hereby grant us, our affiliates and our Partners the right to monitor your Account activity. We have the right to take any necessary legal action based on fraud, abuse or suspicious activity in connection with your Account or any of such activities relating to the Arrture Program. You hereby agree to cooperate with any such action or investigation. If you are involved in such activity, you may be liable for monetary losses, including litigation costs and damages. This clause shall survive termination of your Membership.
- We may forthwith terminate your Membership and your privilege to use your Membership Card if you commit misconduct or fraud, misuse the Arrture Program benefits and awards, or fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions. In such circumstances, we shall simultaneously cancel all Points in your Account.
- We reserve the right to audit Members' Accounts at any time to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions, without notice to you. During the course of an audit or investigation, your Account information may be disclosed to third parties with whom we have contracted to assist in performing such audit or investigation. In the event that an audit reveals discrepancies or possible violations, we may delay the processing of Points redemption requests, cancel any outstanding Points redemption, withhold statements or suspend your Membership and/or your Account pending completion of the audit. While your Account is suspended, you may continue to accrue Points in the Account, but no Point redemptions or other transactions will be permitted and any outstanding Points redemption will be cancelled. Upon completion of the audit, if a discrepancy or violation has been determined by us, in addition to any other remedies described herein, Points may be removed from your Account to remedy such discrepancy or violation with or without notice to you.
- An Account which has not recorded any activity for a period of thirty-six (36) months will be suspended and closed without notice and all remaining Points will expire. You shall have no rights to claim against us and/or our Partners for any implied value of the outstanding Points.
- You may terminate your Membership at any time by giving written notice to us attention to "Chief Officer - Arrture Group Limited, Rooms 10-12, 2/F Airport World Trade Centre, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong", at which time any outstanding Points will be cancelled. You shall have no rights to claim against us and/or our Partners any value (implied or otherwise) of the outstanding Points in case of such Voluntary Termination.
- Immediately upon the death of a Member, the termination of the Member's Membership and closure of his Account, no access to such Account and/or the data therein will become available to any parties once the Account has been closed.
- Earning Points
- You must use your own Account and your Account is non-transferrable and non-assignable.
- You may earn points in various ways, including but not limited to:
- By presenting your Membership Card or quoting your Membership ID Number each time you make Qualifying Lounge Visit transactions at Participating Lounges (list of Participating Lounges is published on the Arrture Website);
- By presenting your Membership Card or quoting your Membership ID Number each time your visit a service brand outlet managed and/or approved by us and/or our Partners (list of such service brand outlets is published on the Arrture Website);
- By purchasing our Partners' goods or services offered on the Arrture Online Marketplace (available in second half of 2016).
- Points are valid for three (3) years from the month the Points are credited after you have completed the Account Activation procedures in accordance with Clause 3.6. Before your Account is activated, all Points accumulated shall be valid for three (3) months from the date on which the Points are credited.
- We have the discretion to rescind any erroneous or fraudulent Points credited, including where there is a service dispute or where you return any items previously transacted with us or our Partners.
- We may at any time, vary the methods or procedures for the accrual of Points.
- Redeeming Points
- Provided that you are a Valid Member, you may redeem your Points on the Arrture Website (www.arrture.com/redeem) and/or other available means. To redeem Points, you shall log in to your Account on the Arrture Website.
- Instant redemption with Membership Card or Membership ID Number may be available at specific locations (a list of such locations is published on the Arrture Website whenever applicable), subject to goods or service availability at the time of redemption. Arrture will not be responsible for the quality or fitness for purposes of such goods or services redeemed in any way whatsoever.
- The age of a Point will be measured from the date of which the Point is credited to your Account. Points are redeemed on a first-in, first-out basis. Any Points that are not redeemed within a period of thirty-six (36) months will expire.
- If your Membership is terminated, either voluntarily or involuntarily, all outstanding Points shall be cancelled before they expire. Expired or cancelled Points cannot be used for redemption.
- All Points redemption transactions are non-refundable and non-reversible.
- If you choose to redeem your Points online, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for any failure in communication between you and us, our affiliates or our Partners, which is beyond our reasonable control. We shall not be liable for loss of personal data or loss of Points due to theft, robbery, vandalism, arson and/or your failure to take reasonable security and/or safeguarding measures.
- Points are not your property. Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Points are issued at our sole and absolute discretion. Points cannot be assigned, transferred or pledged to any third parties. Points cannot be transferred by operation of law or by inheritance. For avoidance of doubt, Points are for the benefit of Valid Members only and any accrued Points shall immediately be cancelled upon termination of membership.
- Missing Points
- In general, we make every reasonable effort to ensure Points are credited into Member's Account within six (6) weeks from the date of transaction. Points will be accrued (either credited or debited) to your Account when we receive and verify information about a Qualifying Lounge Visit transaction for the Arrture Program. Depending on the nature of the transaction, we may receive such information up to sixty (60) days from the date of the transaction. We are not responsible for any failure or delay of a Partner to provide us with the necessary information to accrue Points to you.
- We have the absolute discretion to hold Points to be credited on pending status until evidence of valid transactions is provided to our satisfaction by you or the Partner concerned. You cannot redeem the Points yet to be credited or if these Points are found to be on pending status.
- If you cannot find the corresponding Points credited in your Account after a period of six (6) weeks, you may claim your Points according to the Point Adjustment Request procedures.
- Requests for missing Points under the Point Adjustment Request will be processed only if the Membership Card or Membership ID Number was properly presented or quoted at the time of each transaction in accordance with Clause 5.2.
- Point Adjustment Request can be made by contacting the Customer Care Team by telephone or by email. Service Hotline contact information is published on the Arrture Website. To avoid delays in processing Point Adjustment Request, you must include full name, Membership ID Number, contact information, proofs of transaction and any other supporting documents for which you may find relevant in supporting your claims or as we may request. All documents submitted by you will be retained for our record purposes. You are required to keep copies for your own reference. Illegible copies will prolong or may prevent the processing of Point Adjustment Request.
- For the purpose of Clause 7, only transaction receipts issued within the last six months will be accepted. You will be notified of results of your own Point Adjustment Request by email. We reserve all rights in decision on the final Points adjustment.
- A list of Partners is published on the Arrture Website. We shall endeavor to update the list of Partners on the Arrture Website as current as possible. However, such information may not necessarily always be immediately available. We do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the list and shall not be held liable for any omissions, errors on our Partners' information, errors on promotion and/or offers provided by our Partners.
- All redemption of goods and services with our Partners will be subject to the terms and conditions of the corresponding Partners from which they are purchased, including but not limited to delivery and return policies. You are advised to contact the corresponding Partner(s) directly for any questions or complaints regarding the redemption item(s). Any conflict between the terms and conditions of the corresponding Partners and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Warranties provided by our Partners do not bind us. We accept no liability for defects in the quality or condition of goods and services provided by our Partners and make no claims or warranties as to the delivery of such goods or services to the extent permitted by law. We are not responsible or liable in any way for any warranty provided by our Partners. You are advised to contact the Partner(s) concerned directly should there be any query or dispute concerning the goods warranty and maintenance.
- Data Privacy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- "Arrture" is the registered trademark owned by us. We (or our suppliers or third parties who have been granted the permission to reproduce their material on the Arrture Website) are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Arrture Website and other means authorized by us in relation to the Arrture Program, and in all other materials published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print, copy and download extracts, of any page(s) from the Arrture Website for your own personal reference.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way from the Arrture Website and/or other means authorized by us in relation to the Arrture Program, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Unless otherwise specified, our status (and any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Arrture Website and/or other means authorized by us in relation to the Arrture Program must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Arrture Website and/or other means authorized by us in relation to the Arrture Program for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so (including your payment for any relevant licence fee) from us or our licensors.
- If you print, copy or download any part of the Arrture Website and/or other means authorized by us in relation to the Arrture Program in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Arrture Website and/or other means authorized by us in relation to the Arrture Program will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- We and our Partners make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied, concerning the Arrture Program, Points, or goods or services advertised, promoted, offered, sold or available. All Points are void if they are declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable. These Terms and Conditions are subject to immediate change if necessary for the compliance of such laws or regulations. You hereby agree to release and hold harmless Arrture and our Partners from all liability regarding the earning and redemption of Points or your participation in the Arrture Program.
- You agree that the redemption of goods or services with any of our Partners are purely with the relevant Partner(s), and are made at your own risk, subject to any additional terms, conditions and restrictions imposed by our Partner(s). We hold no responsibility for the delivery, standard, quality, safety, use, suitability or any other aspect of any goods or services ordered, purchased or redeemed, or the acts or default of the our Partners, except where required by law.
- Our Partners' locations may change at any time without notice to you. We may terminate or suspend our relationship with any of our Partners without prior notice to you. Partners that are no longer participating in the Arrture Program may still appear on marketing materials or on the Arrture Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership rights in Points, the Arrture Program accounts and/or the data collected/generated therein (save for your personal data as defined by the applicable laws). You further acknowledge and agree that you have no third-party rights in any agreement made between our Partners and us.
- We and/or our Partners shall not be liable to you or your nominee for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Arrture Program with respect to the provision or the refusal to provide any benefits and Points, and the use of redemption rewards, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by negligence or otherwise, notwithstanding that we and/or our Partners may or may not have control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim.
- We will endeavour to ensure the availability of goods and services provided by our Partners but will not be liable for any loss arising from the failure by our Partners to provide such goods and services. Every transaction with any Partner will be subject to the terms and conditions as such Partner may impose and we will not be liable for any loss arising therefrom.
- All terms expressed or implied by statute or otherwise on our part and/or the part of our Partners are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You shall be responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to these Terms and Conditions. We shall attempt to advise you of various matters of interest through such means as may be appropriate, such as monthly statements, emails, newsletters and websites, but we shall have no liability for any failure to do so. We will not be responsible for lost correspondence or delayed mail or email. You shall be responsible for advising us of any change in your profile information, and we shall have no liability for misdirected emails or mails or any consequences thereof.
- Governing Laws
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Arrture shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. By joining the Arrture Program, you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
- If the English version of these Terms and Conditions does not conform to other language versions, the English version shall prevail. In case of dispute, we reserve the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not sell, assign or transfer any Points, Arrture Program accounts, or any of your rights, privileges or obligations under these Terms and Conditions, whether by operation of the law or otherwise.
- We may sell, transfer or assign the Arrture Program, these Terms and Conditions, and/or your Account in whole or in part at any time without notice to you. If we make such an assignment, the sole responsibility for the matters assigned, including any obligations to you, will lie with the party to whom we make the assignment, and we will be released from any responsibilities or obligations.
- Dispute Resolution
- Your concerns can be resolved by contacting the Customer Care Team via the Service Hotline.
- In the event that customer service is unable to resolve a complaint to your satisfaction, before beginning a lawsuit, you agree to send a written notice ("Claim Notice") to each party against whom a claim is asserted, in order to provide an opportunity to resolve the claim informally or through negotiation, mediation and/or arbitration. The Claim Notice must describe the claim and state the specific relief demanded. Notice to you may be sent to your email or mailing address registered with us. Notice to us in relation to the Arrture Program must be sent in writing to "Chief Officer - Arrture Group Limited, Rooms 10-12, 2/F Airport World Trade Centre, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong" and you are required to sign and include the full name, Membership ID Number, contact information in the Claim Notice served.
- You may not sell, assign or transfer any claim.