IMPORTANT: Arrture Group Limited ("Arrture") is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of the members of Arrture's Rewards Loyalty Program.
"Arrture Program" refers to the rewards loyalty program managed and operated by Arrture;
"Arrture Website" refers to www.arrture.com and any other domain as may be adopted by Arrture from time to time;
"Member" refers to an eligible person who has consented to registration, has registered and has been accepted for registration of membership with the Arrture Program of any system status; and
"Supplier" refers to any individual, business entity or professional body for which Arrture has no direct ownership in, which provides relevant products and services, with or without fees, to support the operation, legal, marketing, communication and other essential business functions of Arrture.
- Collection of Information
- We may request you to provide the following data by various means for our collection and process of the same that may be used to verify your identification at a later time, including but not limited to:
- Information and/or personal data collected from the registration processes including but not limited to those collected from printed application forms, online registration, Account Activation (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) procedures, Membership ID Number, password that you will use to access the Arrture Website and services, and any other Personal Data voluntarily submitted to the Arrture Program by you;
- Records, correspondence in its hardcopy or digital format, and your contact information when you contact the Arrture Service Hotline (as defined in the Terms and Conditions);
- Your account and/or transactional activities including the accrual activities, redemption activities, transacted goods and services, Points (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) transaction activities, and order fulfillment details;
- Your activities on the internet, including but not limited to that on the Arrture Website, traffic data, cookies, location data and other data;
- Survey and research information collected from you by online or offline channels;
- Personal Data which reveals your name, date of birth, gender, racial or ethnic region, contact information, personal identity card number, passport number, travel document number, billing information, business information, information about your registered status with any of our subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates, club memberships, and other loyalty program memberships.
- Supply of personal data to us is non-obligatory, but failure to do so may result in us being unable to process your application or to provide facilities and service to you.
- Cookies are used on the Arrture Website to: distinguish you from other online users, to better serve and/or maintain Members' information online across multiple pages within or across one or more sessions, to track Members' online activities so that Points (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) could be awarded or deducted from the corresponding Member's account in relation to those activities and to allow the Arrture Website to be improved continuously.
- Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You may choose to edit your browser options to block cookies in the future. If you block all cookies, certain features on the Arrture Website may not work properly.
- Retention of Personal Data
- Purposes for Collection and Use of Member's Personal Data
- The purpose for which your Personal Data may be and/or is used by us include in the following ways:
- To process and administer your application to join the Arrture Program;
- To fulfill and process requests submitted by you and Members for any services offered by us;
- To provide and maintain the Arrture Website or any of our other services to you and Members;
- To improve the Arrture Website, including, without limitation, to address Members' queries and notify you and Members of any proposed or actual changes to our website and Terms and Conditions;
- To compile and provide anonymous statistics about Arrture Website users and provide related usage information to reputable third parties, which will not in any event enable any third party to identify individuals;
- To provide and market the goods and services provided by us and our Partners (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) to you and Members;
- To manage the relationship between you and Arrture;
- To facilitate our business operations across our group of companies including the fulfillment of any legal requirements; and
- To use Members' account activities to evaluate, develop, offer and promote goods and services provided by us and our Partners to the Members.
- We and/or our Partners intend to use your personal data to conduct direct marketing via email, direct mail, telephone, fax and or other form of communication, to provide you and Members with information about goods or services which are a part of services offered to Members of the Arrture Program.
- For the above direct marketing use, your Personal Data held by us may be provided to our Partners. The intended kinds of Personal Data to be used and the intended classes of marketing subject are specified below. However, we shall not use or provide your Personal Data unless exempted by the Ordinance in effect or we have received your consent.
- For the above direct marketing use, we intend to use all possible kinds of your personal data which necessarily enables us to establish contact with you; and to market or promote various classes of services, facilities and related goods and/or services offered by us or by our Partners.
- You may indicate your consent to the above by the following ways: ticking the box(es) indicating your consent when providing us with your personal data through our website or form; or indicating your consent to our customer representative when providing us with your personal data through telephone;
- You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by the following ways: following the "opt-out" instructions contained in the marketing communications; or writing to us at the address listed below under section 9 - "Contact"; or updating your marketing communications preference at the Arrture Website.
- Disclosure of Member's Personal Data
- You hold the sole responsibility of safeguarding your own login and password information for your account and such should not be disclosed to any third parties. Our Customer Care Team (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) or our representatives, our affiliates and our Partners shall not ask you for your password under any circumstances. The risks of Points theft and fraudulent redemption lie solely with you.
- You acknowledge and understand that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will always try to protect your Personal Data, to prevent unauthorized access, and have implemented high standard security measures to protect any information received, we do not guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to the Arrture Website and you acknowledge and accept that any transmission is at your own risk.
- You authorize us to use and share personal data provided by you to our Partners who provide services to assist in fulfilling the purposes, or directly related purposes for which the personal data was collected, or as required under the relevant laws.
- You agree to update your own Personal Data from time to time so that it remains accurate.
- You authorize our Partners to disclose your Personal Data registered with such Partner to Arrture, whether such Personal Data has been previously provided to us or not.
- You understand that, it is an inherent part of the Arrture Program to provide you benefits either through Arrture alone or together with our Partners. As a result, this requires the sharing of your personal data to our Partners, and that you may opt out of such sharing by not joining the Arrture Program. You may withdraw your authorization as referred to in Clause 5.3 at any time upon which your Membership will be terminated.
- Certain tax liability related to use of the Arrture Program may apply in certain countries. You agree that we shall not be responsible for such liabilities.
- Member's Access Rights
- You are required to include the full name, applicable identity information, contact number, email address and Membership ID Number (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) in all correspondence.
- Unless otherwise specified, you may visit us on www.arrture.com or contact us in writing attention to:
"Privacy Data Officer - Arrture Group Limited,
Rooms 10-12, 2/F Airport World Trade Centre,
1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong International Airport,
Lantau, Hong Kong".